Daytona Sensors Smart Spark LS Ignition Kit
- Kit includes module and USB interface
- SmartSpark LS includes support for LS 1 version and for carbureted GM LS series V8 engines with 24 or 58 tooth crank trigger.
- The SmartSpark LS is a versatile ignition module for GM LS1/LS6 and LS2/LS7 race engines.
- Selection for GM LS1 or higher energy LS2 style coils.
- Preprogrammed with advance tables suitable for a wide range of normally aspirated high performance engines.
- Digitally set launch, burnout, and maximum RPM limits with 100 RPM steps from 3,000 to 9,900 RPM. Access to launch and burnout RPM limits requires optional USB interface and PC Link software.
- USB interface and PC Link software allows programming a custom advance table based on RPM and manifold pressure.
- New SmartSpark Log software displays real time engine data during initial setup and dyno tuning.
- Individual cylinder timing (ICT) capability with RPM based offset up to ±5° with 0.1 ° steps.
- Three general purpose input terminals. Inputs can be used for RPM limits and multiple retard functions including driver adjustable retard (requires optional RTD-1 ). Mode switch allows selection of basic functions. Advanced features require optional USB interface and PC Link software.
- Status LEDs show trigger inputs.
- Fully encapsulated construction without any internal voids.
- Heavy duty 12 pin Deutsch connectors used for signal connections.
- Same mounting pattern as competitive units. Compact size: 6.0”L x 3.5”W x 0.63”H